1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Rallye de Chartreuse (August 18th and 19th)

Discussione in 'ERC - European Rally Championship' iniziata da rallyedechartreuse, 1 Luglio 2018.

1. rallyedechartreuse

8%
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Hi Italian rally competitors and fans,

We organize the "Rallye de Chartreuse" on August 18th and 19th. This year, the rally is open to pilots and copilots from all countries and we would be very happy to welcome Italian competitors. The rally is around Saint Laurent du Pont in France, 250km and 2 hours drive from the France-Italy border (Bardonnechia - Frejus tunnel).

There are 40km of special internships divided into 6 stages. For the 25th anniversary of the rally, we tried to bring some changes to the rally. So, this year, 68% of the special internships are to bring some novelty and equity to the competitors.

You can find some information on the following website: Rallye de Chartreuse - Coupe de France des rallyes automobiles
    The 2018 details are not yet published but you will get an idea of 2017 edition. Registration for the race will open at the 3rd week of July.

If you need more details or help, do not hesitate to contact us by email: rallyedechartreuse@gmail.com

Sorry, I do not speak any Italian!
    This is not an ERC event but I was not sure where to publish this on the forum.

Best regards

Files Allegati:

A Norman Bates piace questo elemento.
  2. rallyedechartreuse

8%
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    A Norman Bates piace questo elemento.

Condividi questa Pagina